Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Morning!

Garage sale this weekend... didn't make much money, but weather was good so we used it as an excuse to be outside all day! Today I rearranged my room and booked hotels for my trip to Colorado.. I miss it there so much. Going to Colorado springs to see what kind of jobs (if any) are there. Here where I live its all airplanes, and with the economy the way it is... well you catch my drift. I even read something in the paper that we were hurting as bad as Detroit, now I have never lived in or even been to Detroit, but I know its bad!

So instead of rambling I should be sleeping. YES! But. I can't. I know this will sound really goofy to me in the morning when I wake up and read this. Busy day tomorrow 2 doctors appointments and finishing up cleaning. (BOO)

Okay well I don't have too much to post other than I want to scrap, but can't even type. I probably shouldn't be trusted with scissors right now! Good night everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Hope you get some scrapping time in! Creative Twist has a new challenge up if you need some scrappin' mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog from 2Ps. Sorry you didn't make much profit from the garage sale. That's always a bummer because you are still left with stuff! Hope your Monday is swell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your trip to Co Springs...


    love your cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm from Two Peas. I understand your frustration. Keep posting, keep inviting and we will come. You can pick up a page hit counter free anywhere if you want to know how many hits you get. It helps me at times.

    I did the flea market sale this weekend and I understand tried. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look!!!! Love that cupcake card on the next post down. You should add you a blog counter or feedjit...you could see your traffic and where it is coming from

    ReplyDelete